Good times is coming

Maybe this title don't make any sense to you, but I think this is what everybody want to think about next year. The hope of have a better year, even that the last year had been good.

Good times is coming

Out of my sentimetal mood, I want to talk about this amazing bodysuit. It was lost in my inventory. I knew that I have one of these, but I didn't know where it was, so I got so happy to find it. I bought it so many months ago, and I don't think that it is selling anymore.

Thinking...

Skin: .:Vive Nine:. Lyse in SPF306 DeepBronze Base
Shoes: fri. - Opal.Heels (Antique) (Uber)
Bag: Foxes - Vogue Oversized Clutch - Gold (Uber)
Bodysuit: [LF] Tempest Bodysuit White
Lips: (Ag) bitten lipstain pack (Shocking pink)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Haven -  gingers (05)

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comentários:

Post a Comment